As a physician, urologist or other clinician who has experience treating patients with IC/BPS, you may be interested in becoming a principal investigator for the study.
As a principal investigator, you would…
- Provide your IC/BPS patients with a greater possibility of participating in the study
- Assist us in evaluating the efficacy and safety of the investigational treatment
- Be responsible for all clinical research activities at the site
- Supervise ancillary staff
- Ensure that your subjects receive appropriate study-related medical care and that all study-related activities follow the principles of good clinical practice
If you are interested in serving as a principal investigator for the study, please fill out the form below.
Copyright © 2022 Ironwood. All rights reserved